a guy walked into the board room and said
"hi sweetheart if you could fix me up a coffee real quick im meeting with the regional reports manager in like five minutes, thanks darling"
and i just stared at him and coldly said
"i am the regional reports manager"
we are now twenty minutes into this board meeting and i dont think i’ve ever seen a man look so embarrassed and afraid in my whole life
- (I'm just starting out as an EMT. My partner, who's been in medicine for thirty years, is quizzing me as we walk through Radiology to pick up a patient.)
- Him: Do you know what EEG stands for?
- Me: Electroencephalograph.
- Him: What about EMG?
- Me: Uh, no. Electro-magnetic something?
- Him: Electromyograph. What about EKG?
- Me: Oh, that's easy. Electrocardiogram.
- Him: and EGG?
- Me: Uh... Electro...gram?... I don't know.
- Him: Oh man. How could you not know that? You know, that thing that comes from a chicken, you can eat it for breakfast.